As you probably know, I love diy projects! Especially when it comes to fashion. So here are two easy, cute ideas to spice up your wardrobe!
Studded collars are so cute and fashionable! And they are surprisingly easy to make. There’s no need to purchase a pre-made shirt with the studs on them. Just make them yourself. What a fun way to re-fashion one of those blouses that is hanging in the back of your wardrobe! The link below has a quick way on how to do this.
Another fashion trend going on is the printed pant. But don’t go out and buy a pair with the desired print on it; just do it yourself! This is such a cute and inexpensive way to spice up that old pair of pants you want to give away. The pictures below show how to do it, but if you need more detailed instructions, follow the link below. All you need is a stencil of your desired print, and the color of acrylic paint you want!
Just have fun making these. Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you next time!
- Fashion DIY for the Spring (riverspamela.wordpress.com)
- DIY – Summer Fashion (minimomlifecapacity.wordpress.com)
- DIY Headpiece & SMP Fashion Magazine Sneak Peek! (stylemepretty.com)
- DIY Attachable Sleeves – The Sweater Sleeve Denim Jacket Tutorial Infuses Mixed Fashion Media (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- DIY Heart Stamped Ombre Shirt (mylittlesecrets.myshopify.com)