#7- The Bow-Tie Scarf!
This way to tie a scarf is so cute. It adds a cute and new way to wear your scarf!
To create this look:
- Place the scarf around your neck, one side longer than the other.
- On the longest side, make a loop at its end.
- Flatten the loop in the middle, to make the bow.
- Take the other end, the shortest side of the scarf. Wrap it around the loop.
- Put the short side in the loop and pull both ends to tighten the bow.
(taken from http://scarves.comtesse-sofia.fr/how-to-bow-tie-scarf/ )