#20- ten fashion tips!
Here are ten fashion tips I found. Hope they are helpful! (for more tips, go to http://www.stylecaster.com/101-fashion-tips-tricks-every-girl-should-know/
1) Always organize your clothes from lightest to darkest. It keeps your closet organized and helps you look at your clothes in an organized way.
2) To cut down your closest, ask yourself, “If I was shopping right now, would I buy this?” If not, toss it!
3) To de-fuzz a sweater, use a pumice stone.
4) Use shaving cream and a washcloth to remove liquid makeup from shirt collars.
5) Blot, don’t rub, when removing something you spilled on yourself.
6) Use old sweater or blankets to reupholster a pillow or even a chair.
7) Use hairspray to remove lipstick stains.
8) Frame vintage scarves for art work.
9) Break in stiff shoes by wearing them with socks and blasting them with a hot blow dryer.
10) Pair a worn t-shirt with a dressy skirt for a classy yet effortless look.