I was asked by the people http://www.mancrates.com/ to do a post about items I couldn’t live without. Those over at Man Crates make buying gifts for men easy yet creative! Complete with your own crowbar, you can order actual crates of goodies based on what type of man they’re for! I think this idea is awesome since I find that it is quite difficult buying gifts for guys. And if you think the same, this online store has the answers for you! So go check them out! http://www.mancrates.com/ So, getting back, I don’t think that I have ever shared with you what I couldn’t live without. Honestly, there are way more than five things I couldn’t live without, but I have chosen just five. So let’s get started!
1. Tea. Normally, it would be coffee. For years I have not been able to start my day off without my cup of coffee, but a few weeks ago I got really sick and since then I have given up coffee for good. It’s so hard! But I started drinking tea as an alternative. It’s still not the same, but at least it’s something to help me kick start my day! 🙂 I really like Chamomile tea. It tastes good plain and doesn’t need any sweetener or cream!
2. Mascara. Even if I don’t wear any other makeup, I cannot face my day without mascara. I don’t know why that is, but that is my beauty must-have. Maybelline’s Illegel Length mascara is my favorite one.
3. Pen and paper. Whether I’m writing down ideas, scribbling/doodling, or making lists, I can never have enough paper!
4. Phone/Computer. I couldn’t decide between the two, so I chose them both! They are both essential to me on a daily basis, and I couldn’t survive very long without either of them! 🙂 I recently purchased this computer, and I honestly can’t see how I lived without it! It’s absolutely amazing!!
5. My favorite book. It could be any book, though, just as long as I had something to read! A Tale of Two Cities is my absolute favorite book, but I have many others I love almost just as much! The Kite Runner was another one that popped into my head. I recently purchased ‘And the Mountains Echoed’ by the same author; I am so excited to read it! Have you read it? Is it good?
So those are just some of my must-haves/things I couldn’t live without. What are yours? Let me know! I hope you have a great day and I will talk to you soon!