I thought I would share with you my go-to look for fall! I recently splurged on some over-the-knee boots and have honestly worn them about every day since. I wear them with leggings and some sort of oversized shirt. While the top and bottom are casual, the boots add a sophisticated, put together look that make it so easy to find an outfit to wear, especially on those days when I’m rushed and need a quick outfit. So I found a few pictures that will hopefully inspire you in finding an outfit to wear with over the knee boots. If you don’t have any, I highly recommend getting some! They’re very popular this season, not to mention how cute they are. They come in all styles, so find some that match your personality! 🙂
(all pictures found on pinterest)
Fall is my favorite time of the year. Besides the gorgeous weather, fall brings other things I look forward to each year!
1. I love nail polish, and this year I am loving Sally Hansen’s insta-dry Cinna-Snap color. It is a perfect color for the fall.
2. Another color I am loving for the fall is also from Sally Hansen. It’s called ‘Slick Slate’.
3. I cannot even begin to describe to you how much I love candy corn. I can, and have, eaten an entire bag of it in two days. It is amazing! I wish they would make it year round, but it is still a fun and yummy treat to look forward to each year!
4. I love Starbucks year-round, but it is so fun to get a hot drink on a cool, autumn day. My favorite from there is the Caramel Macchiato.
5. And, of course, I love this time of year where you can wear a comfy, over sized sweater and boots! Unfortunately, the weather outside is not yet cold enough to do that, but I can’t wait until it is!
So those are some of my favorite things I love about fall. What are yours?