I thought I would share with you my go-to look for fall! I recently splurged on some over-the-knee boots and have honestly worn them about every day since. I wear them with leggings and some sort of oversized shirt. While the top and bottom are casual, the boots add a sophisticated, put together look that make it so easy to find an outfit to wear, especially on those days when I’m rushed and need a quick outfit. So I found a few pictures that will hopefully inspire you in finding an outfit to wear with over the knee boots. If you don’t have any, I highly recommend getting some! They’re very popular this season, not to mention how cute they are. They come in all styles, so find some that match your personality! 🙂
(all pictures found on pinterest)
I am SO excited that the weather is finally turning cold! This week will be in the 70’s, but hopefully it will go down to the 60’s soon. I know I am not the only person who loves sweater weather!! So today I thought I would show you my favorite fall outfits.
My number 1 outfit is the one below. Skirts, tights and a sweater tucked in with boots or heels is my favorite go-to look for the fall. It’s so simple to put together but such a cute finished look. Invest in a couple skater skirts and you’ll be prepared for the colder weather ahead!
This season, it’s all about layering. This first look is definitely casual and perfect for, say, an apple picking day! But I personally love the second look. It’s also a bit more casual, but at the same time, it’s very put together and perfect for a shopping day with friends. 🙂
This last look is one of my favorites for a comfy day. An oversized sweater is warm, comfy and cute. Can’t beat that! Just finish it off with leggings and boots (or heels, if you want to dress it up a little more) and you have an easy, put together look!
Fall is my favorite time of the year. Besides the gorgeous weather, fall brings other things I look forward to each year!
1. I love nail polish, and this year I am loving Sally Hansen’s insta-dry Cinna-Snap color. It is a perfect color for the fall.
2. Another color I am loving for the fall is also from Sally Hansen. It’s called ‘Slick Slate’.
3. I cannot even begin to describe to you how much I love candy corn. I can, and have, eaten an entire bag of it in two days. It is amazing! I wish they would make it year round, but it is still a fun and yummy treat to look forward to each year!
4. I love Starbucks year-round, but it is so fun to get a hot drink on a cool, autumn day. My favorite from there is the Caramel Macchiato.
5. And, of course, I love this time of year where you can wear a comfy, over sized sweater and boots! Unfortunately, the weather outside is not yet cold enough to do that, but I can’t wait until it is!
So those are some of my favorite things I love about fall. What are yours?